DRAFT: Corvidae Press Materials List (DRAFT)
The following lists documents the materials that Corvidae Press members have available for use at the print shop.
The following materials are purchased from the Guild funds (membership dues), and are provided for general use.
Members are responsible for replacing materials as they are used up, and will reimbursed from petty cash or by request to the Treasurer.
Note that additional materials will be available from time to time as left-over from workshops or when members share materials with the group. These items should not be replaced from Guild funds unless they are in general use by several members: when in doubt check with a Board member.
Printmaking & Miscellaneous Supplies:
- Soda Ash
- Soy Solv
- Citra Solv
- Dish soap
- lava hand soap
- Simple Green
- Rubbing Alcohol
- Ferric Chloride
- Blotting paper (large sheets)
- Acetate or ? for press beds
- Masking tape, thumb tacks, pencils
- Razor blades
- Blotter paper
- Rubber gloves
- Paper towels
- Scrubbies (generally green ScotchBrite pads)
- Wash rags
- Newsprint *
- Old phone books (for plate wiping) *
* These items are generally donated rather than purchased…